Sunday, January 15, 2012

A yummy recipe !!

I am so sorry.....i wanted to get this posted Saturday but i came down with the flu and have been miserable. 

This is one of my most favorite recipes and i hope you enjoy it as much as i do!


Cream Cheese Bars

2 (8 ox.) boxes cream cheese(softened)
3/4 c. sugar
2 cans croissant rolls
1/2 stick butter
3-4 shakes cinnamon sugar

Preheat oven to 350deg.  Mix sugar and cream cheese until smooth, set aside.  Spray bottom of 13 x 9 pan.  Spread 1 can of croissant rolls in bottom of pan.  Cover the rolls with the cream cheese mixture.  Carefully spread out the 2nd can of croissant rolls over top of the cream cheese mix.  ( I spread the 2nd can in sections on a cutting board then put them on the cream cheese so I'm sure it's all covered.).  Sprinkle cinnamon sugar all over top and dot with butter.  Bake 20-25 min. or until rolls are browning.  Cool before cutting and serving. 



I swear it's easy as pie to make and delicious.  If I want it extra thick and rich, sometimes I use 3 boxes of cream cheese.    Still turns out good :)  Drop me a line and let me know if you tried them and how you liked them. 



Hoe you all enjoy and I'll be back Tuesday with another goodies recipe. 

Happy baking !!!!

Krista

No comments:

Post a Comment